Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pink Skirt & New Major

There has been a lack of these outfit posts because lately my daily wear has consisted of sweatpants and a hoodie; When sleep deprived Liz wakes up and stares at her closet, the sweatpants thrown in the corner look the most appealing. I'm sure you all know that feeling. 
Today and yesterday, I tried a bit more and this happened:

Things are looking up. After weeks & weeks of stressing about money, jobs, school etc... I finally feel like I found some direction. I'm switching from an English(writing)/Theology double major to an English(writing)/Communication Arts(multimedia) double major. I chose that major because I do enjoy designing things and graphic design will really helpful for finding work. I would like to work for a magazine or something, either writing articles or doing page layouts. We'll see what God has in store =)

Love&Prayers,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment