Monday, January 30, 2012

Jeeves and Wooster

Lately I've been watching a lot of Jeeves and Wooster; I'd highly recommend it. It was made in the 1990's but is set in the 1920's. There's just nothing bad to say about it. Wooster is a wealthy (and slightly goofy) gentleman and Jeeves it his valet who is very clever and comes up with many good plot to get Wooster and his friends out of the trouble they so often find themselves in. It's very (very) funny with out being crude or stupid and it's...well, classy. Since it's set in the 20's everybody dresses very nicely :P and I mean, they're British so that just adds to the classiness. I must add that I prefer Hugh Laurie as this character of Wooster than his current House. So if you're looking for a clean, funny show, I think this would be enjoyable :)


No comments:

Post a Comment