Sunday, November 18, 2012

Anberlin Live!

Friday :
WOW.
I went to my first Anberlin concert Friday night-- wow. The opening bands were really talented, we were up near the front and I was really enjoying myself. Then Anberlin came on... dang! They give an awesome show. There was also this incredible feeling in singing along to some of your favorite songs with the lead singer just feet away from you! I was singing as loud as I could, jumping, head banging...ya know :P I don't know how to describe the feel of it; all I can say is that I'm so glad I went. I've never experienced anything like it.
After the concert we went to iHop and now (at 2am) I am finally back at my dorm. 
What a wonderful night after a really stressful week. God always provides :]

Oh! The lead singer of Anberlin has a blog -- check it out!


Sunday:
My friend Jonathan drove Ben, Joe and I to CVS, treated us to Coldstone, drove us around (blasting Toby Mac), ran a few red lights, freaked out & then pulled over at a church where we stood around a statue of Mary prayed, sung the Salve Regina, got back into the car & almost ran into a road block. It was awesome =]
The statue of Mary we stopped at tonight.
God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment