Monday, September 10, 2012

That Awesome Moment When...

 ...I couldn't sleep so I walked about 100 feet down my hall to the adoration chapel at 1am :)
...I woke up for 6:30am Mass and then went running right after, seeing this gorgeous sight:
taken with my iPod touch
...I push myself to run longer than usual - especially awesome since it was after a weekend of cake & chocolate!
...I get dressed & like what I'm wearing:
shoes- Target
earrings- Forever 21
shirt- Target 
skirt- Passport to Peru
...I creep on my boyfriend's Facebook and find the awesome band Come Wind. This song has been stuck in my head:
"We're all made from dirt...We are all the same,we are all the same. By His breath we were made
and we all have one name. None of us would have escaped the flood, but by such sweet love,
we are all the same."


God bless! Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment