Tuesday, September 25, 2012

That Awesome Moment When...

- ...the weather is gorgeous, fall like and makes me want to curl up with a book and a cup of coffee :)
- ...I really really enjoy book I'm assigned for English. It's C.S. Lewis' Till We Have Faces -- I love it!
- ...I actually do my homework o.0 It's just an awesome feeling to be on top of things.
- ...MY 11AM CLASS GETS CANCELED! yay! I had been falling asleep in my first class today and so wasn't looking forward to my long philosophy class; but then, as I was trudging up the stairs, a girl in my class called out to me and told me class was canceled. oohh yea :P
- ...there's Latin Mass today.
- ...people are nice to me and let me crash in their room because there may be a snake loose in my room. duh duh duuuuuhhhhh.
- ...there is no longer a snake in my dorm room! ( I think...)
Have a great day :) God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment