Saturday, September 1, 2012

God, My Constant Companion

"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."-Psalm 18:2

This is the verse that keeps coming to my mind right now at the end of my first week of school. It's been an eventful week, full of emotions and stress and frustration. There are so many unfamiliar faces to get to know, and a lot familiar faces that I wish could be there, but God has plans for them elsewhere. But despite all the differences and the changes and even the problems, I know that God has it all under control. 

See, basically the only thing that's not different this year, is that the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist is still present in the Adoration Chapel just sixty steps away from the door of my school. So whenever I get overwhelmed with all the chaos of school and of life, I know that there's one thing that will never change that I can always go to to find peace. 


Jesus, You are my constant companion.



No comments:

Post a Comment