Friday, August 31, 2012

Sunshine

I woke up and went to 6:30am mass this morning and then went straight to the fieldhouse and ran for the first time since I got here. I was in such a good mood when I got back, I wanted a bright, happy outfit to match :)
shirt - H&M
 I know these photos are lame but...hey, it's not too bad for self snappin'.
skirt- Forever 21
sweater - Target
I'm in the library typing this up before I head off to my favorite class so far! Freshman English 101. I think it's really going to improve my writing. Plus, the teacher is awesome! Look at what he put on the 'materials list':
"Caffeine, preferably in the form of coffee."

:)
God bless & have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Your english teacher is my hero :) Glad you're having fun at FUS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know,right? He's pretty awesome. thanks :]

      Delete