Friday, August 24, 2012

College Kid :P

Hey guys! This is my first official college kid outfit - craziness! I wore jeans to move in but most of the girls wear skirts at my school so I fit right in today.
Skirt- Target
 This a Switchfoot shirt bought for me a few years back at one of their concerts by my wonderful boyfriend. He knew I had really wanted to go so he brought a shirt back to me :] 
Sweater - T.J Maxx
I also wanted to share this with you guys:
This is the grotto on campus. BEAUTIFUL. 
 I sat on a stone bench in the shade surrounded by a quiet, gentle breeze...
...it was so peaceful.
This is why I'm so glad I chose this college: There are so many quite places provided for prayer and meditation.
I also found this quote today in the book The Imitation of Mary:
 "But, child, what is the matter? who wants to do you evil? They are not to be feared. I am here, as is my Son..."
How comforting is that? 
God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment