Monday, August 27, 2012

Sunday Fun-day

Hey ya'll this is what I wore to Mass this past Sunday - I'm so glad my friend pressured me into buying this dress :)
Dress - H&M, Belt - Target
I shortened the straps on the dress so that the neckline would be high enough; I think this dress will be good in the summer because I won't have to wear extra clothes under or over it so make it modest.
 I like the back of this dress because it breaks up the pattern making it more modern and not so "frumpy".
I loved this outfit :P
sweater - TJ Maxx
Another awesome thing about that Sunday was an impromptu ( <--- that word looks so strange but apparently it's spelled correctly <.< ) praise and worship session. A bunch of us were sitting at "the bench" and Matthew & Ben brought out their guitars; we spend the night singing Him praise :] I couldn't stop smiling. I'm in a good place here.

God bless :] Have an incredible day

P.S. Photo credit to Danielle Burke

2 comments:

  1. love this whole outfit liz :) how are you so stylish? haha. i'm so glad things are going well at steubie! miss you! love and prayers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you suzie :P Thank you! you should visit!! I miss you so much - love you and am praying for you too :]

      Delete