Thursday, August 16, 2012

Loves Lately

1. Another laptop decal!
I bought it from this Etsy seller.
(...I have an Etsy obsession.)
The lighting was pretty darn awful for these but I was far too lazy to move my laptop elsewhere :P
2. Coasters <.<
I was in Office Max with the intent of buying one of those index card holder thingys with dividers (which I did get) buuutt then I saw these. A pack of 6 for $2; not too bad, huh?

I thought that I could bring them to college since I most deffinitely will be putting drinks on my desk.

Speaking of college *sigh* I think on of my biggest worries is not having enough alone time. I'm worried that I'll always have my roommate there in the dorm and people thinking "it's not okay for that girl to eat alone!" then coming to sit next to me. BLLLEEEEHHHHHH. I like alone time. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Anyway! God bless & have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. You buy the best stuff! Also, can I steal the "Loves lately" post idea? I like it a lot. I'd have to come up with a different title though. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa aw why thank you =) Oh yea sure! no problem..I kinda stole the idea from other bloggers/ youtubers who do "favorite" posts/videos :P

      Delete