Monday, August 13, 2012

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo. How about you, you, you?

So I spent the morning today at the zoo! :D We saw some of these guys:





This cute little meerkat dude:



and this adorable fellow! :D




So, as you can probably tell by now, I love the zoo! It's a great place to hang out with your friends, see some cute little animals, and, most importantly, wear cute clothes. So here's my outfit for the day.



Shirt- Old Navy, Jeans- Old Navy, Sweater- Target, Belt- Target,
Shoes- Target, and the baby is my friend's brother.

Originally I just had the braided part of my hair and the rest of it was down,  but it was super duper hot at the zoo, so I just threw it up into a bun, and I actually kind of like the way it looks.

This is called a loop belt knot. It's probably my favorite kind of belt knot. It's super easy. Just buckle the belt,  go under  and make a loop and pull it through that little leather loopy thing.


My attempt at being a kangaroo.

No comments:

Post a Comment