Monday, August 20, 2012

Loves Lately : Etsy, Ebay, a Gift & a Movie

1. THIS RING:

I bought this ring on Ebay...
 It's adjustable which is awesome because I have weird fingers :P
I really don't do much online shopping or spend my money often. This school year I counted it alot (almost obsessively) and savedsavedsaved, but after I sent off my first big check to Steubenville I decided that a few dollars here and there didn't matter all that much anymore since I wasn't working towards a goal amount of money.. or something like that :P
2.THIS BRACELET
First of all the packaging: adorable.
I bought this from yet another Etsy store.. shocking ;)
5. THIS WRISTLET!
This was a graduation/birthday present from the Maiers'
Isn't it gorgeous? I love it!

4. SINGING IN THE RAIN:
I adore this movie. I've loved it since I was a little kid and recently rewatched it today because I was home alone and sick. I love Donald O'Connor :P
As you can see, he's chillin' on my wall. Renee Shumay gave me this as a birthday present a couple years ago :]

Have a great day & God bless!

2 comments: