Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Loves Lately..

1. This mug!
I bought it from Marshall's (they have the best mugs) and have been using it daily for my iced coffee :) It is most definitely coming with me to college. Speaking of cold coffee...
2.
cold coffee - Ed Sheeran
I haven't listen to Ed Sheeran in a long time but writing this blogpost jogged my memory. Firefly, My Little Bird, Sofa and Miss You are some of my favorites by him.
3.Another recent favorite is this laptop decal from decalLOVE on Etsy. 
I adore it! This company was so great; it shipped quickly, was packaged  well and came with a surprise decal:
4.After hunting for ages, I finally found and bought a backpack!
not even half of my books for this semester
I had debated getting a tote bag or backpack but finally decided a backpack would be best. I found this one on Zappos with free shipping. I'm happy with it :]

I think I will try to keep this 'Loves Lately.." thing up as a regular thing. Have a great day :]

No comments:

Post a Comment