Monday, August 27, 2012

Dance Dance...

Hi guys! Friday was the 'freshman semi formal dance' at  Steubenville. A group of us skipped it and went walking through this awesome wooded area behind the rugby field. We later decided it might be fun to go to the dance so we got all dressed up. Here's what I wore:
shirt - H&M, skirt - H&M
The dance really wasn't any fun so we left and ended up getting a group together on a bench where we discussed some theological topics. Some of the guys in our group had never been apart of discussions like that and they loved it. It was so great :)
belt - Plato's Closet
I would wear this outfit on normal days around campus; I don't think it's too dressy.
shoes - Target
I met this guy named Joe who is a recent Catholic convert (1 month!) and..wow. He knows so much about the Catholic faith and is so clearly in love with the Truth. We ended up talking till 3am that night just because... it's hard to make me shut up about theology :P

God Bless!!
:)





2 comments:

  1. Joe is a good friend of mine :) he's a great guy!

    Sounds like you all had a great time. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! He told me that he called you the other night and asked me how I knew you. He's so so funny! I leant him 'Moments Divine' - I hope he likes it.
      We did :P It's a great group of people. I hope you visit!

      Delete