Saturday, October 6, 2012

First Week of October

Sunday, September 30th:
Skirt - Nordstum Rack, Sweater - Target, Shirt - H&M
Shoes - Nordstrum Rack
Monday, October 1st
I was a bum today.
Shoes - Shoe Dept.
so comfy.
I had softball practice so I just wore the shirt all day. Go me.
 I usually don't wear my hair out of my face like this but.. I love the headband. So wear it I shall.
Tuesday, October 2nd 
Shirt- Target, Skirt, Eddie Buaer, Boots - Nordstrum Rack
 Matthew gave me that necklace for our 3 year anniversary. Isn't it pretty? 
I love it :)
BOW!
I bought this bow and another on from an Etsy store. I never thought I'd wear bows but there is this one girl in my building who always wears bows and pulls them off really well. I thought I'd try :P
Wednesday, October 3rd
Mmm... I just wanted to be comfortable today.
Shirt - Forever 21, Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Target
Thursday, October 4th & Friday, October 5th
HAH. I was a bum. I had practice both days and so just wore sweatpants & a tshirt. Not blog worthy stuff, man :P
Saturday, October 6th
Ahhh, much better...
 Boots - Nordstrum Rack
My softball games got cancelled today! I was so happy about it.. I was praying so hard for rain :]
 Scarf - Urban Outfitters
 Sweater - Avalon Exchange
The weather was finally nice and cool again...
Skirt (formerly a dress) - H&M
 ...I love fall.
Shirt - H&M
oh oh oh! I bought my first chapel veil today! Matthew new I had been thinking about it and he texted me "The booth next to ours is selling chapel veils!" *hint hint* lol So I went. The  lady was so sweet and I bought one:
We'll see if I have the courage to actually wear it!

Have a great week! God bless!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment