Monday, October 29, 2012

October Awesomeness

- Sitting across from my guy, listening to awesome music by Flyleaf and Anberlin, and feeling like I may be able to write a devotional after all.

- My Saturday holy hour (and just adoration in general).

- A latte on a cold fall day.

- Walking and running through beautiful leaves.

- Developing a craving for salads :P

- Just, ya know, having the God of the universe available to talk to whenever. And being able to consume the King of kings and the Love of my life in daily Mass... ya know... nbd ;) 

- Also, having the best friend in the whole wide world to patiently listen to you cry,whine and stress and then comfort me.

- Getting a package from home with my mom's traditional pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They taste like...home :)

- Getting a belated birthday present from Matthew -- he gave me a pair of really gorgeous earrings.

- Taking a hot shower after freezing outside for 10hours.'Twas heavenly. Then changing into warm sweatpants and a hoodie -- Bum Status!

- Getting alot of new music for free (thank you, flash drives.)

- My weird friend! Last night Ben stole my hat and had it in his holy hour. Joe (who is in his holy hour) sees Ben with my hat and as he leaves, steals Ben's pipe. Joe then calls me, laughing hysterically, that he put Ben's pipe under Jesus' arm in our nativity scene. "He's surrounded by flowers and there's now a pipe next to him!"
O, people :)

Have a wonderful day & God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment