Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Simple Joys!

1.) This gorgeous fall weather :) leaves everywhere, an occasional brisk wind, a brilliant blue sky and tights and boots everywhere! 

2.) Megan Dougherty & Hank Gettinger's wedding!
It was the first really Catholic wedding I've been to. The prayer before communion has especially stuck in my mind but the whole wedding was focused on God and it was so beautiful. There was so much joy and love... it was awesome :)
so beautiful & happy!
4.) This new laptop decal:
5.) Decorating (ninja style) Molly's room for her birthday.. and seeing her reaction!

We also cooked her dinner :)

6.) Anberlin's new album Vital. SO GOOD!!

7.) Getting good feedback from one of my literature teachers. It was perfect timing since I had been feeling like I was hopeless as a writer and failing that class.

"Liz, you start out good, but then lose your Thesis. Still, good prose."
This really smart, awesome, knowledgeable literature professor referred to my writing as "good prose"? I knew I didn't fully understand the thesis of the essay I was summarizing, but it's comforting to know I may have a skill with which to work... once my brain decides to catch up :P


God bless & have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment