Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Judging Others.


Today I read this blog and it made me think. This topic comes up often in my mind but is usually soon forgotten. I try (and fail) daily to live modestly and humbly but I over look a major flaw in myself when I judge others. I see people doing something or dressing in a way I think obviously not modest and/or vain and for a moment feel superior,thinking, "at least I'm not that proud" or "gosh, they're full of themselves." But that's the thing - it's a proof of my huge pride that I think myself in a position to judge others. I have plenty of my own flaws to work on; I have no right to go around judging others. God alone knows their heart and, as much as my pride hates to admit it, I do not know the whole story and am never in the right to judge.


Sweet Jesus, grant me a humble heart so that I may more closely imitate You and my most blessed Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment