Monday, February 20, 2012

Such Blessings!

I am just so amazed at what He's done in my life. I while I sat down and wrote this poem. This past weekend I saw my best friend (who is also my boyfriend) and he played for me the song he made it into. He put music to my poem and it was just perfect. The music matched the emotions of the poem perfectly; he has been given such a gift in his musical talent and voice. I was just so grateful, amazed and happy and something I scribbled down a few months turned into a great song for His glory. My God chose me. He inspired me with the words and gave me an amazing guy with the talent to make it so much more. It may seem like a little thing but it shows the promise I have in Him. He can do anything :)
Thank You!Be Glorified!

No comments:

Post a Comment