Friday, February 17, 2012

With Thy Friendship...

"...With Thy friendship the world shall never be dreary, and life never without a charm..." 
- St. Augustine

I had a good day :) I woke up at 5am, was at the gym by 6:02 and had over an hour of exercise. It really energized me for the day and felt so awesome. I was in such a good mood after :] Last night I realized that I'm not giving my life fully to God. I am letting food be an idol. I cannot give my life totally to my God if it is controlled by something else. He is all I need. By waking up and exercising this morning I felt that I was regaining some control and would not just be slave to sloth and gluttony. I was treating my body as what it is - God's creation. He gave it to me and I must take care of it. 

Anyway! After that, I got Starbucks. I thought the cups were adorable :

Triple shot skim milk latte - wonderful!


Once again, thank You, my God, for the little Joys =)

Have an amazing & God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment