Monday, April 23, 2012

A Good Start

I woke up early this morning, threw on a long, warm skirt and a thick sweater, ran down stairs, made some tea, then curled up with a blanket to pray my rosary. It felt so wonderful; I just know my Mother will help me all the more when I am faithful in praying the rosary. It was also really cold and windy this morning which always makes me feel so safe and thinking more of My God is my ever present shelter in all things :)
I then had time to make myself a real breakfast of scrambled eggs (as opposed to my usual chuck-cereal-in-a-bowl-because-I-have-5-mins routine) while listening to music. I then made more tea to take to school and even had time for this blogpost! What a nice, refreshing morning to help me reunite myself to my God after a bit of a shaky weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment