Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring!

Hello everybody! 
I had a bit of a rough Sunday so this morning, I decided to put a bit of effort into what I wore to school and wear some springy prints/colors.
Usually when I'm not feeling that great about myself I just want to hide away in big, baggy clothes. But when I push myself to put in the effort, I'm reminding myself that I am His creation.
 It always ends up cheering me up but it starts as just a little sacrifice to show my Lord I trust in Him. He has said that I have a value in Him; no matter how I feel, I can still choose to trust.
Skirt&Earrings - Francesca's Collections, Shirt - Plato's Closet, Sweater - H&M, Shoes - DSW,     
(unseen)Necklace - Renee Shumay , Scapular - my boyfriend, Matthew 
:D haha it doesn't matter where they came from; I just wanted to give those two credit.
"What do I do with my hands? They're so awkward!"
God bless! Have a wonderful day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment