Sunday, April 29, 2012

Smoothie!

This was my first attempt at smoothie making; I wanted to keep it simple and healthy. I thought it turned out pretty well.
 Ingredients:
- Strawberries
- Juice
- Ice
- Yogurt
Directions:
1.)Take your strawberries (I only had 8 smallish ones), wash them and cut off the leafy top part. Throw 'em in the blender.
2.)Pour 1 cup of the juice of your choice :
put in the blender with the strawberries. Now blend...blend like the wind! :D
3.) Add some ice cubes (mine were pre-crushed) until it's the way you'd like it.
4.)Take some yogurt (I used plain greek)
,put in about 2 spoonfuls and blend. This will mainly serve to make your smoothie thicker. You can add more if so desired but, greek yogurt is thick and slightly bitter so I only used a little. 
5.) Pour your smoothie into a glass and proceed to take artsy photos of it. This step is absolutely necessary.

  
You may substitute ice cream for the yogurt and milk for juice if you'd like. This recipe can be changed up a lot - hope you enjoy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment