Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Awkward OOTD, Tea & Looney Tunes!

Hey guys! So let me start off by saying how difficult to take ones own blog photos o.o 
Shirt - H&M, (new!) Sweater - Tj Maxx 
Brand-Spankin'-New-Skirt - Target

I was balancing my camera on a PowerAid bottle and using the self-timer. Not the best photos but I really liked this outfit and wanted to share!
Shoes - Target
I wore this out to ... dunch? linner? a 3pm meal with some friends & my boyfriend.
I don't go out very often and it was just so nice to hang out, relax and just talk to people.
Afterwards, my boyfriend and I hung out at a park and then he took me to confession because I had really wanted to go for awhile.
After he left I wrote a new post for my other blog. I realize when I give up on myself I don't only do harm to myself but I don't allow myself to glorify my God. 

I finished the night off with a big ol cup of tea out of my new favorite mug ($4 from Marshall's!) and Looney Tunes =)
Have a wonderful day/night/evening whenever you read this & may God bless you!



4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that skirt!!! :D such an adorable outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw why thank you very much!! =) i'm glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
  2. cute skirt :) i miss taking your blog photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Rose!! aw i miss it too! you were really good at it

      Delete