Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Look at me! I'm crafty!

So I saw this D.I.Y on Pinterest and really wanted to try it out. My mom and I went to Michael's for the first time and, since the stamps were on sale, bought some. The candles were less than a dollar each; I got white and off white.
1.) Put ink on stamp
2.) Roll candle across stamp (covers about 1/2 the candle)
3.) Line up the stamp with the print on the candle and do the other half
4.) Let sit for 24 hours
The finished product :
I messed up a bit but I still like how they turned out :]
Also at Michael's, I bought a 'photo cube' with the intent of putting photos in it and using it as decoration on my desk at college this fall. Instead of using photos, however, I decided to use some scrapbook paper :
I really like how it turned out!
I'm planning to get a few more but instead of displaying pretty designs I'm going to use plain backgrounds and write a different quote on each square.

Have a great day =)

1 comment: