Wednesday, July 25, 2012

3.

I have three different outfits for you guys today they are all very different except for the shoes which are "combat boots" from Nordstrom Rack.
This first outfit is perfect for doing something more active like walking though the metro parks or what you please.
The skirt is a good sturdy material and has pockets (yay!!) I got it from Eddie Bauer on clearance. The shirt is from H&M; since the neckline comes up high enough I don't have to layer a shirt underneath which is always a plus in the hot weather.
My second outfit is very...bright! I was surprised this skirt&shirt went together so well.
The shirt is a recent purchase from H&M and the skirt is from Nordstrom Rack (also seen here!) I had to buy this skirt 2 sizes bigger that normal because it was too tight other wise.
I really do love this next one. It's much more autumnal...
...and I can climb in it :D
Skirt - Forever 21
Shirt - H&M
Sweater - TJ Maxx
This skirt is so flowy - I love it!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I like the photos for the third outfit..artsy! Haha I always read this blog...not a creeper though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you, Rose :) i'm glad you like it! lol i never thought you'd creep :P

      Delete