Sunday, July 8, 2012

FAIRIES!

So lately, I've had a little bit of a fairy obsession... and it's honestly a little bit weird. But I do really like a lot of things about fairies. First, they dress super prettily. They get to wear all these pretty, dainty, flowy dresses in pretty pastel colors. Also, they can fly, and, I mean, who doesn't want to fly? Plus, they have awesome personalities. They can be nice and ladylike sometimes, and super feisty at other times, both of which  I think are good attributes to have. AND THEY GLITTER! I don't even think i need to explain that one.


Earlier this week, I was talking to my friend about my fairy obsession while we were having a photo shoot. So basically, we used the photo shoot to try and capture the "essence of fairy." Ecce- our results.


(n.b. I know this is really weird, but Liz told me to make a blog post. So, obedient slave that I am, I did.)




This is called the "I'm a fairy!" face

We found a mini meadow :) very fairy-like

Running through the mini meadow... which I guess isn't very fairy-like, because fairies don't run. They fly.

Although the spot was very fairy-esque,  we soon realized that being a fairy just doesn't quite work if you're wearing shorts. So we went back to my house and I changed....

into this! I actually really do like this skirt, because there are a lot of fun things  that I can do with it. E.g. , there's some pink in the skirt, so if I wanted to be really bright, I could actually wear a pink shirt. Or if I wanted to be artsy, I have a blue shirt that doesn't look bad. Or I could wear a heather colored shirt for a more rustic look. In this picture, I just wore  a pink flower headband and a white shirt. Also, you can dress it up by adding a cute blazer (if I owned one) and wear it in the winter with tights. Which is why skirts are just clearly amazing. 

1 comment:

  1. hehe i feel my power :P lol but I'm glad you made a post - it's aaawweessssooommmmeeee!! wheeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete