Monday, July 23, 2012

Photo Cube 2

Hey guys! So as I mentioned in this post, I was going to be making a second photo cube with quotes. Well, I finally made it and wanted to share :)
"You're still the love of my life despite the fear in your eyes... it will always be you." 
I love this song so very much! You can listen to it here.
"Struggle cannot be separated from love." -Pope John Paul II
"Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7
"So, where's your landslide? Where's your victory? Tell me now where's your sting?"
Once again a song. I just love it and already shared with you all.
And there are both cubes together. If you're interested in trying it out yourself, check out Michael's. I got these cubes there for 4 bucks each.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment