Wednesday, July 11, 2012

O, Happy Day!

Let me start off by showing you guys my new piercing!
Earrings - graduation present from the Maiers'
It really didn't hurt at all and I love it :)
Now, let me show ya'll my outfit.
Shirt - H&M
I love the this vest! I think the color and the pattern are so pretty.
Vest - Marshall's
 This is actually pretty out of my comfort zone because I felt kinda over dressed (which I hate) but I think it turned out okay. ..plus Matthew liked it :)
Skirt - Nordstrom Rack

I wore this to the art museum and then dinner in Little Italy. This skirt is flowy and is a gorgeous color.

 
O, and that is my wonderful guy (Matthew) who took my photos :)

We got gelato :)
O, and also...tomorrow will mark 4 years of being together.
whhoooooo!!!
:P
Have a great day & God bless

4 comments:

  1. I love this! You're beautiful and I'm so happy for you and Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very very much, Danielle! =] it took me a min to remember who "adelline rubek" was lol

      Delete